Brent Mendenhall is in demand as a "George W. Bush"
double in TV, films, corporate meetings and political gatherings.
Brent frequently appears on "The Tonight Show with Jay
Leno" and has done international television work as well. The Washington D.C. Times
says, "Mendenhall is widely recognized as the first and most famous 'Dubya' double."
To complement his natural talents, Brent has pursued training and
experience in stand-up comedy, narration and dialect. The
combination of "the look" and "the voice" transforms Brent into the
President of the United States.
Brent Mendenhall's uncanny resemblance to
President George W. Bush was first recognized in the mid-90's by some
friends in Dallas. Brent began doing the impersonation as a funny,
non-professional imitation for friends and family, and eventually
graduated to Jay
Leno's Tonight Show and beyond. Brent brought his act to national
prominence in much the same way President Bush told Sam Donaldson he
pursued the Texas Ranger deal "Like a pit bull on the pant leg
The Missouri native had been a construction and marketing executive
since his graduation from the University of Missouri in 1971. A career
as a Presidential look-alike followed. During this time, Brent was
active in local community theater as a civic group toastmaster and as a
construction industry business speaker.
Brent's life, along with the President's, has had several parallels
through the years. This definitely helps Brent with the understanding of
the Bush character he portrays. For instance, both of them grew up in
politically active families with a strong mother running a household
consisting of several boys and one girl. Baseball was their favorite
sport. Both received business degrees and were more involved with
fraternity and campus activities than they were the books. After
graduation, both pursued business interests similar to their fathers and
joined the Methodist Church. Both married in their thirties, and
coincidentally, they each cut back on their partying in the mid-eighties. Both have two children, as well as a dog named Spot. Ambos
hablan Espanol, no el mejor.
George W. Bush bought the Texas Rangers, became Governor of
Texas, and subsequently the President of the United States. Brent Mendenhall became an entertainer...
Brent strives to present a characterization that is humorous, intelligent and tailored to the client's gathering. He takes pride in
providing clients with their full money's worth.
"Now, you all behave yourselves and I'll try and do the same."
Here's what the press are saying about Brent Mendenhall:
- Washington D.C. Times - "Mendenhall is widely
acknowledged as the first and most famous 'Dubya' stand-in!"
- Los Angeles Times - "Mendenhall was on a roll at the
- New York Post - "Brent was turning heads and raising
eyebrows at the Democratic National Convention!"
- Texas Monthly Magazine - "This Bush is a
- Kansas City Star - "The resemblance is so uncanny
that Mendenhall draws stares when he enters the room!"
- South Florida Business Journal - "No wonder some
people might have thought what looked like George W. Bush was 'Dubya'
in the flesh!"
Here's what others are saying about Brent Mendenhall:
- Mike Wilson, Coors Brewing - "Brent's performance at the
Coors Western Regional sales meeting really had the audience
fooled, until they started laughing!"
- Dwight Potts, Midway Ford-Sterling - "His appearance at our
customer appreciation golf tournament, complete with Secret
Service and a limousine, was a hole in one!"
- Steven Sponder, CEO BizProLink Network - "We looked at
several George Bush look-alikes. Brent is exact!"
- Daniel Seifried, Integer Group Advertising Agency - "Brent
was professional with his act and mannerisms. Our client thought
the show was worth the money and intends to use him again!"
- Fred Escamilla, Houston Resident - "Brent's appearance as
the Texas Governor at an area diocese fund-raiser really drew in
- Jay Leno, The Tonight
Show - "Yeah, you got the look! Are you an actor?"
- Larry King, CNN - "I interviewed the Governor two nights
ago. You look a lot like him!"
- Sean Hannity, Fox News - "Hey Bush guy, you look just like
- Vance DeGeneres, Comedy Central - "Spooky!"
- E. D. Donahaye, Fox and Friends - "He looks just like him,
- Dave Barry, syndicated humor columnist - "I know Jeb and I
see the family resemblance. Let me tell you a funny story about Barbara..."
- Jack Oliver, Deputy Chairman, RNC - "You look just like him
(Bush) you know!"
- Bill Bradley, New Hampshire - "You had me fooled for a
- Bev Smith, American Urban Radio - "Honey, you sure look like Bush!"
- Unidentified US Capitol guard - "Wow, you really surprised
me. They didn't tell me they were going to let him (Bush) out
- Unidentified Secret Service Agent - "Spooky!"
- Helen Thomas, veteran AP White House correspondent and
well-known liberal - "Yeah, you look like him. You even look
like his father. Your eyes aren't as beady and shifty as his though!"
- George W. Bush to Brent Mendenhall - "Best wishes!"
Brent Mendenhall delivers a professional and humorous
look-alike presentation as George W. Bush, the President of the
United States. He is available for corporate, political and private
events deserving of a 'Presidential' visit.
A typical appearance includes --
10-20 minute show, which includes an entry with "Hail to the
Chief," crowd handshakes, a humorous political speech and a
handshaking exit. After that, often the client will set up an area so the
audience can have photos taken with "The President." The
pictures make excellent meeting souvenirs! As an option, the client can
arrange for "Secret Service" escorts and maybe even a
Brent Mendenhall as George W. Bush may be available for your next special event!
For booking information, click
For ratings guide, click here.
Based: ..in Missouri
Flies out of: Kansas City, Missouri