Illusions - Technology - Media - Magic
Winner of four Platinum Best of Show Aurora Awards
Youve never seen a performer like Marco
Tempest. His innovative combination of computer-generated video, music, and
stagecraft creates illusions that engage the senses and stir the imagination.
Adventurer, Scientist, Showman, Dreamer and Hero...
There's no one quite like Marco Tempest. His imaginative combination of
computer-generated imagery, video, music and stagecraft with his unique
vision of future life is creatively unique and unequalled within the
No one else combines the incredible technical savvy
with the showmanship, the physical skills and the charisma of Marco
Tempest. With all that talent, it's amazing that he seems to enjoy
poking fun at himself, and all those marvelous toys! Marco gets a kick
out of bending reality around the edges. Is that image IN the screen, or
just in front of it?
Corporate clients around the world have utilized Marco's unique
talents to create customized performances that present their products in a dazzling,
sophisticated interactive environment.
His performance style is the product of his lifelong fascination with
magic and technology. At age 22, he captured the prestigious New York World Cup of Magic,
which launched him into international prominence. His work is constantly changing: as
computer and video technologies evolve, Marco Tempest finds captivating
ways of turning technological advances into compelling illusions.
A product demonstration on a trade show floor. A sales meeting in a
hotel ballroom. An industry announcement in a 15,000 seat arena. Whatever the event,
whatever the venue, Marco Tempest can create the perfect experience.
Build brand identity with a dazzling animation of your logo. Conduct a virtual
demonstration of a new product. Invite members into a cyber-world of their own design. He
will translate your communication objectives into an unforgettable experience.
Marco Tempest has
created performances for clients in a variety of industries. Because clients in every
industry want to give their audiences something new...something dramatic...something that
makes a lasting impression.
It is one thing to be capable of mastering an age-old
art, where generations have gone before, showing the way; but quite
another to master an art that is being created and changed from moment
to moment...making it up and mastering it as you go. This is a very
special talent, given to few. Marco Tempest is one of those few.
What others say --
H.S.H. Princess Stephanie of Monaco:
"I don't know what magic will look like in
fifty years, but I suspect that it will look a lot like Marco Tempest."
Arthur C. Clarke:
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is
indistinguishable from magic."
"He captivates the audience, makes technology
-- Ingo Reese, Public Relations Manager
Nissan Europe, Event Manager:
"For the international crowds...this show is
perfect. It's fast paced, entertaining, very professional, and a lot of fun."
"It really surpassed all of my
expectations...one of the best shows I have ever seen."
Hunziker, Event Manager
Special Events &
Awards include --
- Champions of Magic in Monaco - Television Special
- Disney's Night of Magic - Television Special - HBO
- The Best of Magic - Television Special - Thames Television
- The New Vaudevillians - Television Special - Disney
- "Dream Store" at the Sporting Club Monte-Carlo
- Marco Tempest Magic European Tour 1995 (30 theatres) - Netherlands / Belgium / Switzerland
- "Magic Quest", Harrah's Marina Casino Hotel - Atlantic City
- "150th Anniversary Show", Queen Elizabeth II North Atlantic
- 1st Place at the World Cup of Magic, New York Magic Symposium - NYC
- Mandrake d'Or Award, Societe de la Magie - Paris
- "Annual Star of Magic Show", Hunter College Auditorium - NYC
- "World Magic Convention Shows", Palais de Beaulieu in Lausanne & Dressen
- "7th Grand Prix Magiques", Theatre Princess Grace - Monte Carlo
- "International Stars of Magic Show", Fox Theatre - St. Louis
Marco Tempest may be available for your next special
For booking information, click
For ratings guide, click
Born: ..in Switzerland
Based: ..in New York / based nNewYork
..in New York City
/ based NewYorkNY