How To Book Bryan White For Your Event
may be available for your next special
A multi-platinum artist with a string of five No. 1 hits and a mantel full of awards, Bryan
White is regarded as a master stylist.
"His sense of self and style as an artist have always been extraordinary," says Asylum Records Co-President and White's co-producer Kyle
Lehning. "It has been a treat to watch him develop, and every time I get in the studio with him, I'm impressed by what he brings to the table. He's an old soul leading a youthful movement in country music."
creativity stems from his determination to build a career, rather than just score hits.
"Each day I do something musical," he says. "I write songs, or play, or
practice. I listen to a lot of music, but I don't listen to records like I used to. Now, I
listen to the production or specific things about songs. It's all part of a learning
process for me."
He has co-written hits for other artists including the Top 5 "I Don't Believe In
Goodbye" for Sawyer Brown and "Imagine That" for
Diamond Rio both featured on the artists' greatest hits
Bryan White sings great songs about matters of the heart and he delivers them
with an honesty, innocence and purity of spirit that have made him one of the most popular
personalities in country music.
He earned his accolades with determination, talent and optimism and has
silenced his skeptics. Billboard had this to say: "This guy
is the real thing. He's got a voice older than his years, a brilliant song sense and most
importantly he understands what country music is all about. Everyone keeps asking where
tomorrow's country stars are here's one today."
Bryan White's popularity covers the spectrum. He is
fun-loving, but takes the responsibility of being a role model for younger fans seriously.
He maintains a high moral code, yet at the most hectic and exciting time of his life, he's
keeping his cool and handling it all with calm dignity, politeness and charm.
"Country music and traditional family values have been part of me
my whole life," he says. "If I were to go anywhere else with my music, I'd be
betraying something about myself. This is where I belong."
Awards include --
- CMA Horizon Award - 1996
- TNN/Music City News Star of Tomorrow - Male - 1996
Hit songs include --
- Rebecca Lynn
- Sittin' on Go
- Someone Else's Star
- I'm Not Supposed to Love You Anymore
- Love Is the Right Place
- That's Another Song
- One Small Miracle
- Look at Me Now
- Bad Day to Let You Go
- You're Still Beautiful to Me
- God Gave Me You
- Tree of Hearts
- Eugene You Genius
- How Long
- Holiday Inn
Other notable credits include --
- 1996 Male Star of Tomorrow - TNN/Music City News Awards
- 1996 Best New Artist and Single of the Year -
Entertainment Radio Networks Country Radio Music Awards
- 1996 Top New Male Vocalist - Academy of Country Music Awards
- 1996 Best Male Newcomer - Country Weekly's Golden Pick Awards
- Christian Country Music Awards - Co-Host with Rebecca Holden - November 14, 1996
- CMT Showcase Artist - October 1996
- Named country's teen hearthrob by 16, Tiger Beat and Teen Beat
- Hosted a benefit raising more than $60,000 for scholarships for children left injured or orphaned in the Oklahoma City bombing
- CMA Nominations - Male Vocalist of the Year and Horizon Award
- CMA's 1996 Horizon Award Winner
- CMA's SRO 1996 Best New Touring Artist
- Co-host of CCMA awards
- Orange Bowl Parade December 28th in Miami, Florida
- Kathy Lee Gifford Christmas special
- Performed at the 1997 ACM Awards at Universal Studios Hollywood
- Super Faces show at Country Radio Seminar 1997
- E! Entertainment's #8 of the Top 20 "World's Coolest Bachelors"
Bryan White may be available for your next special
.Contemporary Singer/Songwriter. / ContemporarySingerSongwriter
x90s, x00s, x10s, x20s
Born: ..in Oklahoma / born nOklahoma
Born: ..in Lawton / born LawtonOK
Born: Feb 17, 1974
Raised: ..in Oklahoma
Raised: ..in Oklahoma City
Based: ..in US
Based: ..in Tennessee / based nTennessee
Based: ..in Nashville / based NashvilleTN